Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

My mom dropped off an Easter basket for Josiah this morning. He got the most intricate, complicated rattle I've ever seen. He's not quite interested in it yet, but I am sure in a month or two that'll change. We went to SW Bible's service. It was really good. Josiah did fairly well. He grunted a bunch during the music, but the music was loud enough that people couldn't hear him grunting. He slept most of the time and decided to start crying during the closing prayer, which we stifled with a bottle. During the afternoon we walked around Tryon Creek State park with my mom. Once again I tried to absorb some of the knowledge about the plants she talked about and memorize the family details she talked about so that some day I can remember them to tell my children. I am sure she'll be around to tell them for quite a while, but it wouldn't hurt if I could back it up, reinforce it, and repeat it to help solidify it. It was a beautiful day in the mid 70's. Josiah kept fussing in the carrier, so we thought maybe he was hot. He did better if we just carried him in our arms. He was actually awake for most of it, but fussy off and on. I think the milk imbalance is really bothering his stomach. We bought some different bottle nipples, and some Colic Calm to see what we can do about it. We are hoping for a better night than the usual crying with every gas episode.





















1 comment:

  1. Omigosh, the picture of Josiah and the chickens is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete