Thursday, April 25, 2013

4/23/13 Date night

Josiah did a little better today. He is still generally grumbling rather than happily talking, but no real screaming fits.

Josiah hung out in his bouncy seat outside while Bryan and I cleaned up the area near he garden. I got my trellis rose bush pruned and all the fire wood and palates are now in the back. Bryan and my mom even got a lot of the garden path dug out so we can put down a good base and then nice pavers that match the back patio and path. We also brushed a lot of fur out of rusty today. It was nice to do it outside so we didn't have to vaccume it up afterword. It's shedding season!

My mom stayed an watched Josiah so we could go on a dinner date. We went to cheese cake factory. It was delicious. We are better at holding a good conversation with each other now, and really enjoyed ourselves. It is very nice to not have to worry about Josiah crying and bothering everyone else in the restaurant.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment