Saturday, April 6, 2013

4/6/13 Bible Quiz visit

Smiling Baby!

 

Josiah watches his high contrast mobile go around with interest, cries when it stops, and stops crying when I wind it again. It is so fun watching him interact with his environment! I love the smiles. It is sweet to watch him turn his head to my voice.

Josiah watching his mobile
Spring Walk

Josiah and I had a nice walk in the 30 minute sun break from all the rain. Bryan didn't come this time. He was still seeping. I guess it was another long night. It is so wonderful that he does bottles at night to give me a 6 hour chunk of sleep even though Josiah doesn't sleep that long.

 

In the afternoon we hung out at the district Nazarene Bible Quiz. Someday I hope to have Josiah involved in quizzing. Afterword, we went to dinner with my sister and brother in law. We ended up at Thai food due to long waits at every Italian place. It was a good day.

Cuddles with Uncle Jason
Peppermint baby!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment