Monday, April 29, 2013

4/27/13 Organization

I went to a consignment sale with Katie and finished up everything needed for 3-6 months. We are pretty set for 6-9 months. I looked for things for 9-12 months but there were rather slim pickings, so I just got items that were less than $2 a piece that I liked, and figured I would use the fall consignment sales to even it out. Katie said that Nike fairly well supplied the 12 month clothes for her, so I am hoping to get to borrow those before Nike needs them back. Then we'd be covered for a year. I am tired now of going through bins and stacks of clothes. It is wonderful though to have so generous people around me who will give and loan me clothes for Josiah. I have spent less than $100 on clothes for him and I have almost one whole year covered! He'll need a few onesies for 9-12 months, but even jackets, sweaters, and shoes are all covered!
We had so many clothes that fit right now that I got to be picky and pull out things that I really don't prefer. I think I somehow had full sets for 0-3 months, 3 months and 3-6 months when the 0-3 fit up to 12lbs, so he is on the tail end of fitting into those and the 3month and 3-6 month both fit up to 16lbs, and some up to 18lbs, so I really didn't need as much as I was given of those. I started putting them together as outfits so I can just grab the next one on top depending on occasion. There are warm weather ones, cold weather ones, and dressy ones. Josiah is going to be one styling baby for the next 3-4 months.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment