Sunday, March 3, 2013

Rest day.

We relaxed today. I never did get dressed. Bryan didn't get up till noon. Josiah is definitely back to himself. He sometimes slept for 4 hour stretches, giving us a bit of a break. We did do some laundry. We actually ran out of diapers, because we planned changes every 3 hours and Josiah went through 2 at once when he unexpectedly pooped again right after we changed his diaper, so I stuffed a Pro Wrap with a Grovia Stay Dry soaker and a Thirsty's doubler. It worked well.
We filled in some more of the baby book. We need to figure out how to print our pictures onto the 4x6 photo paper that we already have so we can start adding pictures to the book.
I took Josiah on a walk. This time in the Beco Gemini carrier. I love the two carrying options we have. They both work very well. I walked very briskly, but had no increased tenderness and no increased bleeding. It makes me think I might try running again in a week or two.
Twi said, last week, that she ordered Josiah a 0 birthday gift and it would come in the mail. It came today. She got him giraffe diapers and some more wipes. The diapers are by Swaddlebees. One is a newborn size 6-14lbs and the other is a one size 10-32lbs. Both have giraffes on them.



No comments:

Post a Comment