Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fussing

Last night was one of our first struggles with Josiah. He was more fussy than usual. He woke up every 30 minutes or more and he wanted fed every 1.5-2 hours. He would fall asleep while feeding and I couldn't keep him awake long enough to eat enough to get him to stay asleep. At 8 am, I asked Bryan to give him a bottle to see if that would get enough milk in fast enough to get him to sleep, but he wanted more in 2 hours and kept fussing before that. So, we rested and napped today. I did manage to get my list done minus exercising. I was able to shrink a nursing bra I was given from it's 38d size to 34d. One more nursing bra with no wire is a win! I wanted to buy a Bravado one, but it's spendy. I left it sitting in my amazon shopping cart for a week.
Yaiko came over to see the baby, and brought a card. She held him for a while, and showed us pictures of her 80th birthday party. She went all out for it. She gave us a generous amount in AMX gift cards, so I bought that nursing bra and some more diapers like the giraffe one Twi got him.
Josiah's cord stump came off today!!! I decided he smells like sour milk so we took a shower. He liked the warm water and didn't squirm or fuss during it.



No comments:

Post a Comment