Monday, March 25, 2013

Lazy Day

I wanted to title this "Rest" or "Relaxation Day", but it wasn't really either, just lazy. Every time we tried to rest or relax, Josiah would wake and be fussy. We were mostly in bed until 1pm. We mostly sat on the couch until 5 when we decided to take a walk before group tonight.
I watched a YouTube clip about the 5 things babies say, and have been carefully listening to Josiah's pre cry noises to try and tell what he is saying. He does make those noises, but so far I'm much better at knowing what he needs situationally, and by his body language, than by the noises. A couple times I thought I knew and tried to fix it, and neglected what I already know about the 5 S's for crying that lasts past when needs have been meet. No miracle stopping of all crying yet, but we're learning how to minimize it.



No comments:

Post a Comment