Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lists

I wrote my self a list of things to accomplish today. It helped to kept me focused. I even put simple things on my list like getting dressed, because if I don't plan for it, I haven't been doing it.
One of the things on my list was to add bra hooks to some unused tank tops so they would attach to bra straps to make them easy to breast feed with. It worked better than I thought and I was able to do it while nursing Josiah. I have two more that I want to make, but I'd like black hooks, so I am going to wait until I can make a trip to Mill End for hooks.
We started working on the garage, and I started researching what items we want to sell should be listed for. I still need to take pictures and post things, but a plan and a pile is a start.





No comments:

Post a Comment