Monday, March 11, 2013

Another long night

Last night was a bit better than the night before, but Josiah was awake and fussy again from 2:30-5:30am. After the 5 am feeding I switched sides of the bed to try to sleep more. It helped some, but we were both really tired all day. The last few nights I have been breast feeding and then waking Bryan to burp, change diapers, and put Josiah back to sleep. It seems that although we each don't have to be awake as long we are more tired because neither of us get any continuous sleep. So tonight we are going to try Bryan bottle feeding from 9-3 and me breast feeding after that. So hopefully we each get more sleep. The problem is I am still awake so I'll probably only get 4 hours of sleep if Josiah is fussy after his 3 am feeding.
Katie and I went to the Baby's Bottom Dollar consignment sale today. I found some good deals. I found clothes for less than $2 each piece, so I got 2 newborn sized jackets. I found a wipe warmer for $5. It'll help, since Josiah seems to cry every time we use a cold wipe, but not warm ones. I also got some cheap books, bottles, and toys. I spent $45 and had a good time with Katie.
Josiah got another shower today. He still seems to like it. Maybe we'll test out the little bath tub and giant sponge next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment