Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Slow Start

Josiah wanted to be awake and upset from 5am-8am, so we had a slow start to the day and an early nap. He practiced some tummy time in the morning. It's impressive how strong his neck already is. He's not really sticking to the eating schedule so well today. It may be because I want to be doing other things while feeding him, so he falls asleep and I don't notice right away. He could be eating the same amount of time, but getting less, because he sleeps off and on.
I got the nursing bra and one of the diapers I ordered with the money from Yaiko. I love them both. I really love the bra. I am going to see if I can get another with my clothes money for the month.
I got to take a 3 mile walk with Christy and Puka today. The weather was perfect and even a little warm. Josiah got a little sun while we walked so I'll skip the vitamin D today. I think maybe soon I'll be ready to try a little jog; I had no increased tenderness from the walk. There was a small flow increase, but nothing that need slow me down. My wounds are starting to look healed when I looked with a mirror. That's probably why I haven't used pain medicine in a 30 hour period.
Mom held Josiah most of pizza night and was playing with him some. He was awake most of the time and only a little fussy.









No comments:

Post a Comment