Friday, March 8, 2013

2 week doctor appointment

Yesterday was Josiah's 2 week doctor appointment. He now weighs 8lbs 3oz. That's up 3oz from birth weight and in the 34th percentile. He hasn't grown any, he's still 20.25 inches long, which is 33rd percentile. His head went from 33cm to 35cm around which is the 14th percentile. The pediatrician gave us some tips on bed time routines and a few other things. We go back at 2 months old.
We stopped by ATR so Bryan's coworkers could meet Josiah. I think it brightened their day.
Josh and Laura brought us chili for lunch and hung out for a little while. I am so excited to meet their son. It's getting so close!
It was beautifully sunny out, and conveniently diaper laundry day, so I got them out on the clothes line again. It's amazing how well 2 hours of sun works to remove stains. I didn't want to go back inside so I pruned the roses and did some weeding until Bryan told me Josiah was pretty hungry.
Mom came over and tackled pruning the wisteria for me. It'll be good to start the spring with it well cut back. It takes over quickly.
Bryan got his work bench cleared off and his vice all set up. Hopefully he can get some creative ideas into trial creations soon.
The picture is from when Josiah was a day old. I was saving it for back posts. I am not sure I'll ever get to those, probably just the birth story. He is very cute in his little thinker pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment