Friday, January 11, 2013

This and that

Today I did some work sorting out the wish list and making sure I explained what I wanted. It sure took a while. Hopefully it will save me time later, not having to return things. I also worked on my blog, making myself a profile and making it look more customized. I think I like the result. It sure took up more time than I thought it would. When I finished I only had a few hours left to work on making a baby blanket.
I the squaring of fabric and the cutting it and lining it up with the next one takes the longest. Sewing tutorials always make things look so fast probably because everything is already measured and cut. I did get the two pieces surged together. Next I need the trim and to appliqué a cute animal to the plain yellow side.
While watching movies I worked on putting a blanket stitch all the way around a small flannel blanket. In 2 hours in only made it 1/3 of the way.
I feel like everything eats up my time. At least these are things I like to do. I wonder though how much of them I will get to do when the little one comes. All about balancing it all. Hopefully some day I will learn how.

No comments:

Post a Comment