Friday, January 18, 2013

The slightly interesting parts of my day.

My life at work would be a lot easier if it were possible to have all stairs go down. It makes no logical sense, but it's just so much easier to go down stairs.
I used my "eat 2 grapes every hour" method at work today and I never got ravenously hungry, and was able to eat my 5 small meals today. I like having first and second breakfast, as well as first and second dinner.
I survived my whole shift without changing my shoes; I've been needing to change half way through. I thought it would be harder since I ran yesterday.
One of my coworkers said not to tell her the sex of the baby until she guessed but she wanted to wait until I was further along so she could see how I was carrying. Today, I asked if she was ready to give it a try. She got all excited, said it was hard to tell, turned me round, and round, and guessed that it was a boy. It was a fun pause in my day.
I must look pretty pregnant because 4 times today when I dropped something somebody else picked it up for me. Two of those times it was a patient.
Tomorrow, I am going to try being in charge, as scheduled. Maybe I'll be testing out all kinds of ways to not sit at the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment