Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pregnancy effecting work.

I have started to notice work getting harder due to pregnancy. Sitting in a chair at the desk to be in charge hurts my back. Today after 12#2 my feet are tired even with the support stockings. What I feel the most is slow. Everything takes me longer than it used to. I even had a moment when I felt clumsy. I tried to climb up on a heater register to see the top shelf above the med fridge in he med room and I felt unsteady getting to my feet on it and again stepping off it. People are super nice to me though. The take the harder jobs when we double team something. They walk things to lab for me so I don't have to take all those extra steps. They are sympathetic and tell me I am normal. They tell me I look cute and how good I am doing. So in-spite of my feeling slow, working till the end is still going well. Maybe I can do this. Well, I'd probably do I ether way, maybe I mean maybe it won't be so bad.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Heck, I was working the day I had the baby. :)

    ReplyDelete