Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lazy day

No matter how motivated I am, some days I just can't make myself accomplish a list. I want to do what I want first. Like sleep till 10am, and play on the Internet reading blogs till one. I did accomplish going to Babies'R US and starting a gift registry.
I also went to check out a cloth diaper store in Hillsboro. It's called my precious child. It's not the greatest, not as good at cotton babies or Eco baby, but it's tons closer. I bought some things just cuz I love supporting small business. Too bad there isn't a good enough baby one close enough that I could register at instead of Babies'R US.
On my way home I checked out Tea Thyme and Lavender's closing sale. I found some birthday gifts for Melissa and antique library cardex perfect for sewing room organization. I'm sad it's closing. Like all my favorite places, I guess I should have supported it more.
I took some pictures of what I have for the nursery so far. Here's to a start. The Montessori bed and book shelf, the rocker and ottoman, the diaper stash and the baby swing Athena gave us.







2 comments:

  1. We have that swing. LOVE it. and you should check out Milagros in NE for cloth diapers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look them up. I haven't been there yet, and I think I have been to nearly all the cloth diaper places around.

      Delete