Thursday, January 10, 2013

Movement

I had the NP at my OB's office show me how to tell what position the baby is in. He was head down and back toward my belly at the time. She kinda thought he'd stay that way. As far as I can tell he is still moving every which way and is still transverse across my abdomen at times. I feel everything from feet and hands or elbows and knees moving across my belly to heavy pressure that feels like he is trying to stretch his little abode a bit bigger. It's all rather distracting. I don't dislike it all that much anymore. I guess I am starting to get used to it. I am still not sure I'll ever say I miss it. I was rather disturbed by it as soon as it progressed past the bubbly feeling to the escaping alien feeling. Now rather than trying to stop it or being disturbed I am just distracted a bit and go on.





No comments:

Post a Comment