Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ready?

I wonder if I will ever consider myself ready for this baby to come. I am as mentally prepared as I can be, but there are still so many things left to do. I guess I scared Bryan I to mental readyness when I explained due dates as a ball park so big that two weeks before and two weeks after are both normal. I have been so focused on how first babies are usually late that Bryan kinda didn't think it was possible to come early. I guess he is now mentally ready too and I guess I will just keep trying to do as many physical things as possible without exhausting myself until our baby comes.
On another note, the strange feelings are continuing. They make me wonder if I am officially done running. If walking fast causes the crazy pressure and tingling legs then running probably will cause pain and falling. I took the elevator tonight because I wasn't so sure about 6 flights of stairs to get to my car. I could probably handle it as far as endurance goes but the body symptoms might have been unmanageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment