Thursday, February 7, 2013

Only 8 work days left!

I got a bit tired today being this was the last day of my work 5 out of 7 days. Now I get to rest? I need to file the taxes, type my 12 page complicated work evaluation, deep clean the whole house, sew a skirt, make 2 baby gifts, throw a baby shower, go to my own work baby shower, see the doctor 3 more times, and maybe the chiropractor a few times, practice/train for natural birth with Bryan nightly, and probably many more things I forgot all before the baby comes, tentatively march 1st. Where is the supposed energy that nesting is supposed to give me?
I cannot say enough how excited I am to have only 8 work days left until July or so! Maybe I'd rather be leaving permanently like Laura is to be a full time mom, but maybe not. I love my job and I am excited to see how things go with Bryan at home!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting times! I may have stolen your nesting energy. Iwanttocleanallthethings! Sounds like you have a good schedule set up and everything is coming together nicely. =)

    ReplyDelete