Saturday, May 11, 2013

5/9/13 baby weight

I go back and forth between trying to eat healthy, count my calories, and run three times a week and not caring. On the days I don't care, I figure that I am already burning 500 calories a day just breast feeding and the weight will come off eventually. I tell myself it's only 10lbs more than I weighed before I got pregnant and that I was this weight when we started trying to conceive. Then on the days I do care and try to be extra healthy I tell myself that I want the rest of my clothes to fit, especially my hiking clothes. I remind myself how much easier it is the run when I am 10 pounds lighter. I tell myself to loose the wright before going back to work when my schedule is more difficult and I am apt to stress eat. I tell myself that if I don't do it now it won't come off before I get pregnant again and have another ten pounds to lose. Today was one of those I don't care days. I was supposed to run yesterday, and I didn't. I was going to make up for it today, and I didn't. I am supposed to run tomorrow, and I probably won't. We ate out twice, and I finished everything I ordered each time. I snacked several times today. Sometimes it's just hard to care, but I know somewhere deep down I do.
my cala lilies think it's summer
we explored the grains and at Bob's Red Mill
We introduced Bryan's parents to fancy southern food at The Screen Door.


No comments:

Post a Comment