Thursday, May 16, 2013

5/15/13 Good Bye

We said good bye to Grammy and Grampy today. They left to drive back home at 9:30. We took some pictures before they left.

three generations of Wrights

We just had a lazy and relaxing day. We watched TV, surfed the web, did a little laundry and took a walk. I wanted to experiment with the Moby Wrap positions. Turns out I didn't break out too far from the mold. I still wrapped it around me the exact same way, but I learned how to use the same wrap to leave Josiah's feet out, and how to let him face out with feet in or out.

He's wearing a puppy hat made by a patient I took care of when I was 36 weeks pregnant.

It was nice to get out an walk around since really all we did today was finish a complete season of the Amazing Race.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment