Monday, July 22, 2013

7/21/13 5 months old

Josiah at 5 months has already lived up to his name and has been a blessing and agent of change for the good in our lives. He challenges us to be all that God wants us to be simply by his existence. As he grows, we grow and change and improve. I have no trouble believing he is five months old because I have soaked up every moment of goodness with him and let it saturate me with joy in his achievements.

I worked 12 hours on Josiah's 5 month birthday, so Bryan had to do the photo shoot. It was fun having him text me a few of the pictures while I was at work. He did a great job!

photo shoot bloopers
big grin 5 months old shot
He didn't start out so chubby

After I got off work, since it was Sunday, we went to Sunday night dinner at Dove Vivi, a gourmet pizza place on Glisan that makes delicious pizza's on corn bread crust. Yumm! I had fun with my coworkers passing Josiah around and eating tasty pizza. Josiah did really well. He fussed a bit when a stranger would hold him, but if he could see me or Bryan he could be calmed down without taking him away. When the pizza came, Josiah just sat on my knee sucking his pacifier and holding his swaddle blanket. He was sleepy, but he didn't fall asleep and he didn't fuss. He must be getting used to falling asleep on his own, not being put to sleep, so he didn't fuss much, he just sat there waiting to fall asleep. It was wonderful.

Here is a list of our favorites for Josiah at 5 months.

Mine for Josiah:
1) wool cover with fitted diapers at night
2) Medela Swing Breast Pump
3) Playtex sippy cup

Bryan's for Josiah
1) Como Tomo bottle
2) BumGenius Freetime diapers
3) bouncy seat

Josiah's favorite things
1) Hawaii Medical GumDrop pacifiers
2) Sofie Giraffe teether
3) Adan + Anias bright swaddle blankets

Here I describe them a video blog (vlog).

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment